Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
"FOX's D.O.S.S. dropper post trumps the rest when it comes to reliability."
- Mike Levy, Pinkbike
BEST IN CLASS DURABILITY
as reviewed by German Bike Magazine
PERFECTLY POSITIONED TO RIDE ANY TRAIL
The all-new D.O.S.S. seatpost complements our CTD ride dynamics system with on-the-fly seat-height adjustability, so you're perfectly positioned to tackle any type of terrain.
MINIMAL LATERAL & ROTATIONAL PLAY The dual internal cam design allows the post to move smoothly into each travel setting (Climb, Trail, or Descend) with minimal lateral and rotational play.
CTD 3-POSITION INTEGRATION Gain complete ride control at your fingertips with the lever-actuated, three-position D.O.S.S. seatpost. It syncs with front and rear suspension settings — Climb, Trail, and Descend — for instant performance optimization based on the terrain.
EASY-TO-FIND MIDDLE POSITION Dual levers and the internal positioning system make it easy and automatic to find middle Trail position every time.
- 4 in / 100 mm
- 5 in / 125 mm
- Climb (fully extended)
- Trail (middle position — 40mm below Climb mode)
- Descend (lowest position)
- Left or right
- 4 position mounting options (left/right and above/below handle bar)
- Fast and easy reach accessibility
- Dual levers make it easy to find middle Trail position every time
- Adjustable reach
Dual Internal Cam System
- Easy travel-setting activation with no rotational play
Adjustable Speed Return
- Air pressure is used to adjust the speed return (10-25 psi)
- No slip, 2-bolt design
- 1.37 lbs / 620 g (post, lever, hardware, cable and housing)