Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
PERFECTLY POSITIONED TO RIDE ANY TRAIL
The all-new D.O.S.S. seatpost complements our CTD ride dynamics system with on-the-fly seat-height adjustability, so you're perfectly positioned to tackle any type of terrain.
NO LATERAL OR ROTATIONAL PLAY The dual internal cam design allows the post to move smoothly into each travel setting (Climb, Trail, or Descend) with no lateral or rotational play.
CTD 3-POSITION INTEGRATION Gain complete ride control at your fingertips with the lever-actuated, three-position D.O.S.S. seatpost. It syncs with front and rear suspension settings — Climb, Trail, and Descend — for instant performance optimization based on the terrain.
EASY-TO-FIND MIDDLE POSITION Dual levers and the internal positioning system make it easy and automatic to find middle Trail position every time.
- 4 in / 100 mm
- 5 in / 125 mm
- Climb (fully extended)
- Trail (middle position — 40mm below Climb mode)
- Descend (lowest position)
- Left or right
- 4 position mounting options (left/right and above/below handle bar)
- Fast and easy reach accessibility
- Dual levers make it easy to find middle Trail position every time
- Adjustable reach
Dual Internal Cam System
- Easy travel-setting activation with no rotational play
Adjustable Speed Return
- Air pressure is used to adjust the speed return (10-25 psi)
- No slip, 2-bolt design
- 1.37 lbs / 620 g (post, lever, hardware, cable and housing)