Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
2.0 Factory Series Air Shock Air Shock
Invented by Bob Fox in 1974, air shocks offer infinite ride height settings with simple nitrogen gas pressure changes in addition to their compression and rebound damping adjustability. Air shocks provide a compact and lightweight alterative to coil-over shocks and are ideal for competition rock crawlers.
- Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 1 1/4" hard chromed 4130 alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings 1/2" bolt x 1 1/4" wide
- Optional spacer x 1 1/2" wide
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving