Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
2.5 Remote Coil-over Shock
From the finish line at the Indy 500 to the deserts of Dakar, FOX coil-over shocks have proven themselves as winners year after year.
FOX engineers work only with the best spring manufacturers to develop winning spring/shock combinations. Whether you are upgrading your daily driver or building an unlimited trophy truck, FOX has a coil-over shock to fit your needs.
- Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 7/8" hard chrome plated stainless steel 17-4 H900
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Optional high temperature Viton seals
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Optional 90 degree fittings
- Custom hose lengths available
- Lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings 1/2" bolt x 1 1/4" wide
- Optional spacer x 1 1/2" wide
- Spring preload ring
- Dual-Stage crossover ring
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving