Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
2.0 Track Aluminum Bulb Aluminum Shock
When traction is the difference between taking the checkered flag and being at the back of the pack, FOX 2.0 Track Aluminum Bulb shocks give you the grip you need to be in the winner's circle. The large volume bulb reduces rod pressure gain throughout travel, greatly improving traction and consistency. The shock's 6061-T6 aluminum hard anodized body and precision-machined components are built to survive the rigors of competition, just what you need to run at the front of the pack.
- 6061-T6 aluminum body with hard anodizing
- Large volume 2.25" Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum bulb for minimal pressure gain throughout travel
- 1/2" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
Internal Floating Piston
- 2.25" Internal floating piston mono-tube design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Transfers bottom out force away from bearing to shock body
- Race-developed high-flow linear or digressive piston design
- 1/2" diameter lined, heat-treated, alloy steel spherical bearings
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Racer rebuildable, serviceable and revalveable