Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
Hummer Hummer H3 2010-2006 Front Shock
|Hummer Hummer H3 4WD||2010-2006||Front||0-1"||985-02-009|
2.0 Performance Series IFP Smooth Body Shock
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck or SUV. They use our race-proven damping control to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable offroad handling in even the toughest conditions. The precision metal impact aluminum body increases cooling capacity and will never rust. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the factory-tuned precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston matched with application specific vavling provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predicable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.
- 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits