Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
2.5 Factory Series Coil-over IFP Coil-over Shock
FOX direct replacement shocks deliver race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt on shock. Each application has been rigorously tested by our engineers to maximize suspension travel and performance on and off the road. Direct replacement shocks are available in hundreds of applications from stock to lifted, as well as aftermarket kit replacements.
- Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 7/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Direct replacement of stock shock package, coil spring is preloaded to level ride height
- Spring preload ring
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving