Your Jeep is designed for multi-day adventures and while it may sport a lift, oversized wheels and all the gear to get you up the mountain and back, it’s still your go-to when you take the backroads to work. You need shocks as rugged and versatile as your Jeep, shocks that put a mud-eating grin on your face as they soak up the gnarliest trails while your friends hang back and tiptoe around every obstacle. You’re looking to maximize performance off- and on-road, so it’s time for better shocks and next-level adjustability; it’s time to upgrade to FOX Performance Elite.
Your Jeep is more equipped than stock, with more accessories, more performance modifications, and most importantly is more capable off road than ever. Now is the time to upgrade to shocks that can handle the off-road performance you have gained. More aggressive tuning, larger components and increased fluid capacity are just a few of the added features of the Performance Elite Series 2.5 shocks. As wheel travel and speed increases, demand on the shocks does as well. With options from stock to +6" of lift height, FOX has the just what you are looking to take your Jeep to the next level of suspension superiority!
- 2.5” diameter one-piece aluminum bodies and external reservoirs increase oil volume to combat heat buildup from extended off-road use at speed;
- Race-developed high-flow pistons and vehicle-specific valving improve both off-road performance and on-road balance.
- External compression adjusters allow you to quickly adapt the shocks to a wide variety of terrain and vehicle loads, providing the ideal setting to tackle the trickiest off-road obstacles or tame the twists and turns on the asphalt with the turn of a knob.
- Redundant sealing pack and beefy 7/8” shaft ensure durability over the long haul;
- Fully-rebuildable design means these shocks can be maintained and even adapted through different internal tuning options to the ongoing changes of your vehicle.