2018 36 FLOAT NA2 Air Spring Rebuild
- 803-01-226 Seal Kit 36 FLOAT NA2 Rebuild
- 027-00-013 Pump: Fox Digital HP w/ Bleed, Foldable, Replaceable Battery, 300 psi
- 398-00-657 Tooling: Bullet, Sealhead To Shaft, FLOAT NA 2
- 398-00-681 2002-017 32 Damper-side and ALL 32-34-36-40 Spring-side Removal Tool
- 398-00-682 2005-017 34-36-40 Damper-side Removal Tool
- 398-00-705 Tooling: Fork Topcap Socket, 32mm, 3/8 Drive
- 803-00-084 Kit: Shaft Clamps, FORX, Set #1 (32mm Forx)
The following procedure guides you through the rebuild of the 2018+ 36 FLOAT NA2 Air Spring.
WARNING: FOX products should be serviced by a trained bicycle service technician, in accordance with FOX specifications. If you have any doubt whether or not you can properly service your FOX product, then DO NOT attempt it. Improperly serviced products can fail, causing the rider to lose control resulting in SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.
WARNING: Never attempt to modify air volume spacers or air shaft assemblies, as this can damage your fork causing a loss of control of the bicycle leading to SERIOUS INJURY or DEATH.
WARNING: FOX suspension products contain pressurized nitrogen, air, oil, or all 3. Suspension misuse can cause property damage, SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. DO NOT puncture, incinerate or crush any portion of a FOX suspension product. DO NOT attempt to disassemble any portion of a FOX suspension product, unless expressly instructed to do so by the applicable FOX technical documentation, and then ONLY while strictly adhering to all FOX instructions and warnings in that instance.
WARNING: Modification, improper service, or use of aftermarket replacement parts with FOX forks and shocks may cause the product to malfunction, resulting in SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. DO NOT modify any part of a fork or shock, including the fork brace (lower leg cross brace), crown, steerer, upper and lower leg tubes, or internal parts, except as instructed herein. Any unauthorized modification may void the warranty, and may cause failure or the fork or shock, resulting in SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH.