Use our Dealer Locator to find a dealer near you.
2.0 Factory Series Bump Stop Bump Stop Shock
FOX Bump Stops were created to provide additional bottom out control to maximize the vehicles entire suspension travel. Developed in conjunction with top offroad racing teams to achieve ultimate performance within a compact and light package. The FOX bump stop can easily be setup for any conditions by removing the aluminum Schrader cap and adjusting the internal nitrogen gas pressure. The long lasting and replaceable Delrin pad insures quiet operation.
- Smooth-bore, clear coated, zinc plated, honed seamless alloy bodies
- Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- 1 1/4" hard chromed 4130 alloy steel
- Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Proprietary deburred valve shims
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- 2.0 pinch bolt mounting can required
- Nitrogen pressure
- Compression valving
- Rebound valving